"For the advocate is judged by the response of those whose minds he seeks to change, and nothing is more likely to spoil his persuasive effect than to be caught out in a factual mistake, especially if the fact relates to a precedent of which the hearer has independent knowledge. 'It wasn't that way' easily transforms itself into 'The whole case must be wrong.'" - Neustadt and May in Thinking in Time (Free Press 1986)


Self Defense and Walking by Faith

Thursday, Sept 12th
TIME: 8:00 - 9:30 p.m.

Jack's Back Deck!
703 W. Angus Ct.
Post Falls, ID 83854

  1. If Jesus told the disciples to not even take a 2nd cloak, should I be carrying a .45 on my hip?
  2. If I'm commanded to be as "harmless as a dove," should I be prepared to shoot/kill others in my community in order to defend myself?
  3. How do I balance trusting the Lord with carrying a deadly weapon?
  4. If you're in favor of packing, are there places where you shouldn't (other than those addressed by law)?

No comments:

Post a Comment